- Open Photoshop and go to file
- Click open to import the image you want to edit
- Click the “Image” menu.
- Select the “Image Size” option.
- Locate the “Resolution” field and increase the figure to 300. Click “OK” to confirm.
- Increase the size of your image by entering the number values in the “Height” and “Width” fields (insert 2 by 2 in both fields).
- Save the document by pressing control S (a popup window will appear). You will discover that the height and the width of the image will move to 600 by 600 dimension
- In that popup window, change the dimension to 128kb.
- Save to your system or laptop
- Go to NNPC webpage.
- In the upload passport link, click and upload the image you saved on the page
If you try and it didn’t work,
- Open the saved image with paint
- Reduce the size. Make sure the head of the image is 50-70% of the whole passport.
- After the above, don’t do anything just go and
- Repeat the same process from the top with Photoshop
Further info: Click the “Resample” checkbox and select “Preserve Details.” Use the “Reduce Noise” slider to tweak the sharpness of your enlarged image. Click the “OK” button to confirm your selection.
Open GIMP and select the “Image” menu. Click the “Scale Image” option.
Enter number values in the “Height” and “Width” fields. Increase the “X resolution” and the “Y resolution” fields to 300. Click the “Interpolation” drop-down box and select the “Cubic” option. Click “Scale” to confirm your settings.
Open the “Filters” menu. Click “Enhance” and then “Sharpen.” Adjust the “Sharpness” slider to increase or decrease the amount of sharpness in the image. Click “OK” to confirm.
Open Pixelmator and select the “Image” menu. Click the “Image Size” option.
Increase the size and resolution of your image in the “Width,” “Height” and “Resolution” fields. Tick the “Resample Image” option, if it is not already checked. Click “OK” to confirm.
Open the “View” menu and click “Show Effects.” Click the “Sharpen” menu and then double-click the “Sharpen” filter. Adjust the slider to increase the sharpness of your image and then click “OK.”
Good luck to your job application